We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
Information Gathering and Usage
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you register for any app of ours, we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account/versions of our apps are not required to enter a credit card.
- Our company uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Legal Basis For Processing Personal Information
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Services
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Process your transactions
- Find and prevent fraud
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide these Services, for example when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Our company is committed to protecting your information. To do so, we employ a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please bear in mind that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
If you have submitted information to our Site you will be unable to edit that information. When using our Platform you may be able to access and edit your information via the Platform dashboard. However, you will be unable to opt out of any of our data collection practices via the Site or Platform. If at any time, you have any questions or wish to review, change, or delete any of your information collected by us, please contact us. Additionally, if you would like us to permanently remove any accessible copies of your information, please use the contact form or email on our website. After you have cancelled your account please be aware that we may keep inaccessible copies of your information for a commercially reasonable period of time.
Commercial, Non-Commercial Communications and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via email. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying Client Builder Platform that you no longer wish to receive these communications, we will endeavor to promptly remove you from our notification listings once we have received that request. We currently do not offer website functionality for you to opt out of any “do not track” listings. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, use the contact form or email on our website.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our company and apps use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our apps. Although our company owns the code, databases, and all rights to the our apps, you retain all rights to your data.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
Our company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the application (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Our support includes access to email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by our company to respond within three business days) concerning the use of our apps or any questions you may have related to them. Our email support will be provided in accordance with standard practices, procedures, and policies.
Our company may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such notice will be given at least 3 days in advance of the date the new policy will be applied.